We always aim to provide our loyal customers with excellent customer service. To help us help you, we offer these helpful hints that you can follow to help us provide you with excelllent customer service.
- If you would like our computer to call you at your residence or cell phone when the taxi arrives, please advise us when placing your call. This will help you know when we arrive.
- Most of our vehicles are only equipped to carry only 4 passengers. During certain times of the day, we may be able to provide a 5 passenger taxi but the wait may be much longer. Calling two taxis for groups of 5 to 8 will result in faster service.
- If there are stopping restrictions where you are calling from, please be at curbside. This will ensure you will not miss your taxi.
- Our computerized dispatch system results in quick, efficient service. This system requires exact house or building number and proper street name, plus your buzzer number if living in a coded apartment building.
- If we have been unable to dispatch your taxi after 15 minutes, we will call you back. Please call us back if you have waited more than 15 minutes and did not provide us with a phone number.
- If you have ordered a taxi and have changed your mind, please give us a call to cancel your arrangements. Also, please ensure that you only call one company at a time. This assists us by providing other customers with prompt service, as our cabs are not required to go to pick up points where they will not be required.
- If trying to catch a Prince George taxi, be sure to look for one of our familiar yellow painted cars